Got feedback? We'd love to hear from you.
American Tobacco - Commercial Leasing
American Tobacco - Property Management
American Tobacco - Events and Conference Services
- Bay 7 (Venue) - Managed by the Angus Barn: www.angusbarn.com, 919-787-3505
- PNC Club (Venue) - Managed by the Durham Bulls: Shawn Olender, email@example.com, 919-744-3575
- Power Plant - Full Frame Theater/Boiler Room (Venue) - Managed by Full Frame Documentary: Quadiriah McCullough, QuadiriahMcCullough@duke.edu, (919) 660-3677
- Aloft Hotel Conference Rooms (Venue) - Managed by the Aloft Hotel: Kay Hess, firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 402-5656
- Conference Services & Event Space Requests: Shawn Olender, email@example.com, 919-744-3575
- Event Producer (Community Events), Marketing, Advertising & Photography: Valerie Ward firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-433-1570
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties in Raleigh, NC; WJZY-TV and WMYT-TV in Charlotte, NC; WILM-TV and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; WRAZ-TV and The Durham Bulls Baseball Club in Durham, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Project and Diamond View office buildings in Durham, NC.
Management Office Address
300 Blackwell Street, Suite 104, Durham, NC 27701 (Old Bull Building)
Closest Parking: North Deck (2 hour vsitor) or Blackwell Street Parking (2 hr)